The Bronx Property Management
Let Us Manage Your The Bronx Rental Property
We specialize in full service property management and real estate services to fit your needs as an investor. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your Property. Responsibilities include City local law and building code compliance with myriad NYC agencies including the HPD, DOB, ECB, DEP, DHCR and FDNY. We treat your Property as our own. We keep expenses low, while increasing your profits.
Benefits of using Blue Hill Realty
- Commercial/Residential No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Over a Decade of Experience
What we do as your The Bronx property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Monitor and address violations
- DHCR Registration
- R.P.I.E. Filing
- J51 – MCI Filing
- We provide periodic walk-throughs of each property to ensure that it is being maintained to Blue Hill Realty’s standards.
- Blue Hill Realty hires exclusive brokers to rent out the units as soon as they become vacant.
- Strategic advertising on rental websites, and schedule showings with potential renters.
- After seeing an apartment, potential renters fill out an application, which we screen.
- We verify income, check credit, criminal background, rental history and eviction history.
- Once obtaining owner’s approval, we prepare, review and sign the lease with the approved tenants.
Inquire About Our Services
The Bronx Area Information
The Bronx is the northernmost of the five boroughs of New York City, within the U.S. state of New York. It is geographically south of Westchester County; north and east of the island and borough of Manhattan to the south and west across the Harlem River; and north of the borough of Queens, across the East River. Of the five boroughs, the Bronx is the only one that has the majority of its area on the U.S. mainland and, with a land area of 42 square miles (109 km2) and a population of 1,455,444 in 2015, has the fourth-largest land area, the fourth-highest population, and the third-highest population density. Since 1914, the Bronx has had the same boundaries as Bronx County, a county of New York and the third most densely populated county in the United States.
The Bronx is divided by the Bronx River into a hillier section in the west, closer to Manhattan, and a flatter eastern section, closer to Long Island. East and west street addresses are divided by Jerome Avenue—the continuation of Manhattan's Fifth Avenue. The West Bronx was annexed to New York City in 1874, and the areas east of the Bronx River in 1895. Bronx County was separated from New York County in 1914. About a quarter of the Bronx's area is open space, including Woodlawn Cemetery, Van Cortlandt Park, Pelham Bay Park, the New York Botanical Garden and the Bronx Zoo in the borough's north and center. These open spaces are situated primarily on land deliberately reserved in the late 19th century as urban development progressed north and east from Manhattan. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
5 Boroughs of NYC