Staten Island Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Staten Island Rental Property
We specialize in full service property management and real estate services to fit your needs as an investor. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your Property. Responsibilities include City local law and building code compliance with myriad NYC agencies including the HPD, DOB, ECB, DEP, DHCR and FDNY. We treat your Property as our own. We keep expenses low, while increasing your profits.
Benefits of using Blue Hill Realty
- Commercial/Residential No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Over a Decade of Experience
What we do as your Staten Island property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Monitor and address violations
- DHCR Registration
- R.P.I.E. Filing
- J51 – MCI Filing
- We provide periodic walk-throughs of each property to ensure that it is being maintained to Blue Hill Realty’s standards.
- Blue Hill Realty hires exclusive brokers to rent out the units as soon as they become vacant.
- Strategic advertising on rental websites, and schedule showings with potential renters.
- After seeing an apartment, potential renters fill out an application, which we screen.
- We verify income, check credit, criminal background, rental history and eviction history.
- Once obtaining owner’s approval, we prepare, review and sign the lease with the approved tenants.
Inquire About Our Services
Staten Island Area Information
Staten Island is one of the five boroughs of New York City in the U.S. state of New York. In the southwest of the city, Staten Island is the southernmost part of both the city and state of New York, with Conference House Park at the southern tip of the island and the state. The borough is separated from New Jersey by the Arthur Kill and the Kill Van Kull, and from the rest of New York by New York Bay. With a 2015 Census-estimated population of 474,558, Staten Island is the least populated of the boroughs but is the third-largest in area at 58 sq mi (150 km2). The borough is coextensive with Richmond County, and until 1975 was the Borough of Richmond. Its flag was later changed to reflect this. Staten Island has been sometimes called "the forgotten borough" by inhabitants who feel neglected by the city government.
The North Shore—especially the neighborhoods of St. George, Tompkinsville, Clifton, and Stapleton—is the most urban part of the island; it contains the designated St. George Historic District and the St. Paul's Avenue-Stapleton Heights Historic District, which feature large Victorian houses. The East Shore is home to the 2.5-mile (4 km) F.D.R. Boardwalk, the fourth-longest in the world. The South Shore, site of the 17th-century Dutch and French Huguenot settlement, developed rapidly beginning in the 1960s and 1970s and is now mostly suburban in character. The West Shore is the least populated and most industrial part of the island. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
5 Boroughs of NYC