Queens Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Queens Rental Property
We specialize in full service property management and real estate services to fit your needs as an investor. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your Property. Responsibilities include City local law and building code compliance with myriad NYC agencies including the HPD, DOB, ECB, DEP, DHCR and FDNY. We treat your Property as our own. We keep expenses low, while increasing your profits.
Benefits of using Blue Hill Realty
- Commercial/Residential No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Over a Decade of Experience
What we do as your Queens property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Monitor and address violations
- DHCR Registration
- R.P.I.E. Filing
- J51 – MCI Filing
- We provide periodic walk-throughs of each property to ensure that it is being maintained to Blue Hill Realty’s standards.
- Blue Hill Realty hires exclusive brokers to rent out the units as soon as they become vacant.
- Strategic advertising on rental websites, and schedule showings with potential renters.
- After seeing an apartment, potential renters fill out an application, which we screen.
- We verify income, check credit, criminal background, rental history and eviction history.
- Once obtaining owner’s approval, we prepare, review and sign the lease with the approved tenants.
Inquire About Our Services
Queens Area Information
Queens is the easternmost and largest in area of the five boroughs of New York City. It is geographically adjacent to the borough of Brooklyn at the southwestern end of Long Island, and to Nassau County further east on Long Island; in addition, Queens shares water borders with the boroughs of Manhattan and the Bronx. Coterminous with Queens County since 1899, the borough of Queens is the second-largest in population (after Brooklyn), with a census-estimated 2,339,150 residents in 2015, approximately 48% of them foreign-born. Queens County also is the second-most populous county in the U.S. state of New York, behind the neighboring borough of Brooklyn, which is coterminous with Kings County. Queens is the fourth-most densely populated county among New York City's boroughs, as well as in the United States. If each of New York City's boroughs were an independent city, Queens also would be the nation's fourth most populous city, after Los Angeles, Chicago, and Brooklyn. Queens is the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world.
Queens was established in 1683 as one of the original 12 counties of New York. It was named after the Portuguese Princess Catherine of Braganza (1638–1705), Queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland. It became a borough of New York City in 1898, and from 1683 until 1899, the County of Queens included what is now Nassau County. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
5 Boroughs of NYC