New York City Property Management
Let Us Manage Your New York City Rental Property
We specialize in full service property management and real estate services to fit your needs as an investor. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your Property. Responsibilities include City local law and building code compliance with myriad NYC agencies including the HPD, DOB, ECB, DEP, DHCR and FDNY. We treat your Property as our own. We keep expenses low, while increasing your profits.
Benefits of using Blue Hill Realty
- Commercial/Residential No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Over a Decade of Experience
What we do as your New York City property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Monitor and address violations
- DHCR Registration
- R.P.I.E. Filing
- J51 – MCI Filing
- We provide periodic walk-throughs of each property to ensure that it is being maintained to Blue Hill Realty’s standards.
- Blue Hill Realty hires exclusive brokers to rent out the units as soon as they become vacant.
- Strategic advertising on rental websites, and schedule showings with potential renters.
- After seeing an apartment, potential renters fill out an application, which we screen.
- We verify income, check credit, criminal background, rental history and eviction history.
- Once obtaining owner’s approval, we prepare, review and sign the lease with the approved tenants.
Inquire About Our Services
New York City Area Information
New York is a city of neighborhoods. And while there are nearly endless options for eating, sightseeing and shopping throughout the five boroughs—Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island—the City derives its personality from hundreds of small communities whose cultures make them feel like cities of their own.
Areas We Serve
5 Boroughs of NYC