Manhattan Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Manhattan Rental Property
We specialize in full service property management and real estate services to fit your needs as an investor. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your Property. Responsibilities include City local law and building code compliance with myriad NYC agencies including the HPD, DOB, ECB, DEP, DHCR and FDNY. We treat your Property as our own. We keep expenses low, while increasing your profits.
Benefits of using Blue Hill Realty
- Commercial/Residential No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Over a Decade of Experience
What we do as your Manhattan property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
- Monitor and address violations
- DHCR Registration
- R.P.I.E. Filing
- J51 – MCI Filing
- We provide periodic walk-throughs of each property to ensure that it is being maintained to Blue Hill Realty’s standards.
- Blue Hill Realty hires exclusive brokers to rent out the units as soon as they become vacant.
- Strategic advertising on rental websites, and schedule showings with potential renters.
- After seeing an apartment, potential renters fill out an application, which we screen.
- We verify income, check credit, criminal background, rental history and eviction history.
- Once obtaining owner’s approval, we prepare, review and sign the lease with the approved tenants.
Inquire About Our Services
Manhattan Area Information
Manhattan is the most densely populated borough of New York City, its economic and administrative center, and the city's historical birthplace. The borough is coextensive with New York County, founded on November 1, 1683, as one of the original counties of the U.S. state of New York. The borough consists mostly of Manhattan Island, bounded by the East, Hudson, and Harlem rivers, and also includes several small adjacent islands and Marble Hill, a small neighborhood on the U.S. mainland.
Manhattan is often described as the cultural and financial capital of the world and hosts the United Nations Headquarters. Anchored by Wall Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City has been called both the most economically powerful city and the leading financial center of the world, and Manhattan is home to the world's two largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization: the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. Many multinational media conglomerates are based in the borough. It is historically documented to have been purchased by Dutch colonists from Native Americans in 1626 for 60 guilders which equals US$1062 today. Manhattan real estate has since become among the most expensive in the world, with the value of Manhattan Island, including real estate, estimated to exceed US$3 trillion in 2013; residential property sale prices in Manhattan typically exceeded US$1,400 per square foot ($15,000/m2) as of 2017, and Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan commands the highest retail rents in the world, at US$3,000 per square foot ($32,000/m2) in 2017. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
5 Boroughs of NYC